Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Uptown C

Really 6 E trains?



Ok, so I exaggerate a bit. It was 4. Four E trains came and went at the stop I was waiting for my Uptown C. I realize the C train in both directions got the worst consumer rating this year in terms of quality of service but today just, Ugh!


Usually the E and C trains going my way alternate. At most two E train would come and go, but today must have been special. I waited at that train station for about an hour and forty minutes. Wait don't think it took that long just for one C train three came before I got on the fourth. I waited for the third simply because its rush hour and they were crowded.

The multiple E trains didn't help the matte because every time a crowded C would pass it would take so long for the next one to follow the Four E trains, that the amount of people waiting for the C would increase again thus making the train even more crowded and too much so for me.

Finally

Around 6:43pm the number of E train between the C went back down to two allowing me to get on the train somewhat comfortably, though it was still crowded.

P.S.

It is a violation which could result in arrest to smoke in the train station, that means on the platform, the steps, in the trains, and in between the cars.

This jerk was smoking on the platform steps, as if him standing on them, which doesn't even lead outside, makes it ok.

Not Likely.

On my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment