Monday, November 30, 2009

Rejection

Another...

Yes. I got another rejection email. I've started to gather them into one place, so I made a folder in my email account. However, this only includes the ones that were not already thrown away or that came in the physical mail.

I realize this may not seem productive but it keeps me having a purpose. I'm making even my rejections emails a sort of collection. Maybe I'll make something out of it later.

I am starting to wonder about me.


Dear Antoinette,


Thank you for your interest in working at Art Crating, Inc. This office position requires a very particular match. Although we appreciated your interview, we cannot offer you the position.
Good luck with future endeavors.

Best, #$%&(changed to protect the innocent)

No comments:

Post a Comment