Saturday, November 28, 2009

Japanese Drama

I love it.

Have you ever just sat and watched Japanese drama. They are awesome. I started watching a few years ago after a began to watch Japanese anime in Japanese, you know with subtitles.

Although I'm not one of those subtitle snobs that say all anime is better in their original language with subtitles. I say its all better for me in the first language in which I saw it. Most of the time its is the original language.

Now back to live action dramas. I started watching them because of Ouran High School Host Club, an anime. While reading reviews and forums about this anime, someone said it was like Hana Yori Dango. I decided I had to see it. Its another anime based on a manga, Japanese comic, I was going to watch this new anime which if it was another anything like Ouran it would be awesome.

Then the most amazing thing happened. I discovered it had a live action version. Now when I say live action I mean with actual people. I watched the whole thing in record time. I was hooked, I still am.

Discovering new dramas all the time, romance, crime, comedy, anything I think sounds interesting. Currently I'm watching two.

No comments:

Post a Comment